If you would like to obtain a copy of Craig Wright’s presentation slides please e-mail Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coverage of the event:
OCC hosts RBC Economic Outlook 2019 – OakvilleNews.org
- Watch the event on YourTV Burlington/Oakville (Cable 23 / HD Cable 700):
- Thursday, January 31 – 8:00pm
- Friday, February 1 – 10:00am
- Saturday, February 2 – 4:00pm
- Friday, February 8 – 10:00am
- Strategic focus on core chamber activities.
- Uniform practices and policies across the network.
- Dependable governance procedures.
- Distinctive brand identity.
- A competitive edge against other business organizations.
- A stronger “voice of business” in your community.
- An increased role in national and international policy advocacy
The Oakville Chamber of Commerce will host its annual RBC Economic Outlook on Tuesday, January 22nd at the Oakville Conference Centre. The Chamber is excited to debut a new format that will include expert analysis and a panel discussion led by Tim Cestnick, Globe & Mail Columnist and CEO of Our Family Office. The expert panel will include:
- Craig Wright, Senior Vice-President and Chief Economist, RBC
- Sean Simpson, Vice President, Ipsos Public Affairs
- Tim Hudak, Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Real Estate Association
The event provides an ideal opportunity for business owners and professionals to understand how economic and social factors may impact their business. Questions to the panel will be accepted from the audience. Tickets are available to both Oakville Chamber members and non-members.
“The RBC Economic Outlook is one of the Oakville Chamber’s signature events. We are excited to debut the new format and I look forward to hearing the panelists observations on the economy as we head into the New Year” stated Tim Caddigan, Chair of the Board, Oakville Chamber of Commerce. “We thank our partners RBC, Henderson Partners LLP, the Oakville Milton and District Real Estate Board (OMDREB) and Ipsos Canada for their support in making this event possible.”
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2018
Time: 7:30am – 9:30am
Location: Oakville Conference Centre (2515 Wyecroft Road)
Oakville Chamber Members and OMDREB Members
- Individual Tickets: $45
- Table of 8: $325
- Individual Tickets: $65
- Table of 8: $475
Register online through the events calendar, or by contacting the Oakville Chamber directly at 905-845-6613, or email@example.com
To register media attendance for this event, please contact Kristen Curry, Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (905) 845-6613 x 209.