Certificate of Origin – Save Time. Go Online.
In partnership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, the Oakville Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer the services of TradeCert Canada – a simple, secure, and timesaving solution to certificates of origin and adhoc documents.
For more information, please contact Becky Parke, email@example.com
Already registered? Please log in here.
Haven’t registered yet? Just three simple steps!
- Download the Letter of Waiver Form
- Scan your completed Letter of Waiver, accompanied by your company’s business registration, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your documents are received, we will create your company profile and email your login details
Important note: If you are the manufacturer of the goods you intend to export, please send us a Manufacturer’s Declaration, as the Chamber requires proof of origin for all goods listed on a Certificate of Origin.
For a complete list of accepted proof of origin, please click here.
TradeCert Canada Benefits:
- User-friendly: TradeCert Canada’s interface is easy to navigate
- Efficient and cost-effective: Reduced travel time and courier costs – no need to travel to your local Chamber
- Ease of access: Just need a printer and a WIFI connection. That’s it!
- Repetitive applications: Client address book and copy features for repetitive applications
- Multiple document uploads: supporting documents can be uploaded and certified
- Security: verification website for foreign authorities
- Members: $35 plus tax
- Non-members: $45 plus tax
- Members: $45 plus tax
- Non-members: $55 plus tax
- Courier fee: $30 tax incl.