th Annual Oakville Awards for Business Excellence virtually on Thursday, June 17th. The awards celebration recognized and honoured the outstanding contributions made by local businesses. If you haven’t already, you can watch the awards presentation on the Oakville Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page and website. “The COVID-19 pandemic has brought its challenges and has been tough for many of our local businesses. This year, it is especially important to recognize and celebrate the extraordinary resilience our businesses exhibit in persevering through the pandemic. We are extremely proud of the wealth of outstanding businesses here in Oakville” said Doug Eglington, Chair of the Oakville Chamber of Commerce. “We congratulate the 25 businesses that were nominated and selected as finalists and the 11 award recipients.”
The recipients of the 26th Annual Oakville Awards for Business Excellence are:
- RBC Royal Bank Large Business of the Year: Virox Technologies Inc.
- Henderson Partners LLP Mid-size Business of the Year: Inovex Inc.
- Bell Small Business of the Year: ACE Coworking
- O’Connor MacLeod Hanna LLP Professional Services Provider of the Year: Institute for Hormonal Health.
- The Morris Mercanti Service Industry of the Year: Core 1
- Cogeco Entrepreneur of the Year: Lindsay Boardman of Meraki Fitness & Sports Performance
- KPMG Young Professional or Entrepreneur of the Year (YPEG Award): Jonathan Minnaar of Pad Print Extreme Inc.
- Visit Oakville Tourism Excellence of the Year: Film.ca Cinemas Inc.
- Rotary Club of Oakville West Community Builder Award: Mattamy Homes
- CN Charity/Not-For-Profit Excellence Award: ArtHouse
- Business Icon Award: Promation