Vote Prosperity: Federal Election Platform
“Today the Canadian Chamber of Commerce launched Vote Prosperity, the Canadian Chamber Network’s election platform. Vote Prosperity calls on all of the federal parties to support Canada’s job creators by including these seven priorities in their election platforms:
- A tax system that is fair, efficient and modern.
- A regulatory system that works for everyone, including business.
- Access to new markets around the world and the breaking down of trade barriers at home.
- Resources to help small- and medium-sized businesses grow and succeed at home and abroad.
- Technology that makes Canada the most connected country in the world.
- A workforce with the skills, education and training required to prosper.
- A healthier pharmacare system for healthier Canadians.
The Oakville Chamber will advocate on behalf of our members on these important priorities. We look forward to working with all of the candidates in the upcoming Federal Election.”
– Drew Redden, President, Oakville Chamber of Commerce
Visit www.voteprosperityCA.ca to learn more about this initiative.