Oakville Chamber receives Reaccreditation
The Chamber Accreditation Council of Canada (CACC), a dedicated team of representatives from all levels of the Chamber Network, has given the Oakville Chamber of Commerce the highest praise the group can bestow. The CACC has re-accredited the Oakville Chamber for another three years: 2019 to 2021. Accreditation is a formal acknowledgement that member Chambers of Commerce have been successfully evaluated by the CACC against rigorous national standards of policy, service and performance.
- Strategic focus on core chamber activities.
- Uniform practices and policies across the network.
- Dependable governance procedures.
- Distinctive brand identity.
- A competitive edge against other business organizations.
- A stronger “voice of business” in your community.
- An increased role in national and international policy advocacy