It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s free.
In response to the evolving situation related to the COVID-19 Omicron (B.1.1.529)
variant of concern (VOC), the Ministry of Health is providing updated guidance on
testing, and case, contact and outbreak management.
Schedule your kit pick-up at 193 Church Street.
1. Fill out the Calendly form “Order Self-Screening Kits”
2. Once an order is received and packaged you will be notified by the Oakville Chamber of Commerce. Please do not visit the pick-up site (193 Church Street) until your pick-up time has been scheduled.
3. Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate, who will be the contact person.
4. If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
What you need to know before you arrive.
1. Kits are to be picked up at 193 Church Street in Downtown Oakville (the former Post Office).
2. Check-in at registration and provide the completed PASP (Provincial Antigen Screening Program) form. Please bring a printed copy of the completed form, or e-mail an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video during your initial pick-up.
4. Capacity limited to 4 visitors at any one time.
5. Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the building.
Reporting Your Results
Please note that you are no longer required to report your results.
Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self-Screening Program will need to make arrangements with their local Public Health Unit to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.
All kits are to be picked up at the Oakville Chamber office: 700 Kerr St. Suite 200
Businesses with 150+ Employees
For businesses with over 150 employees, please order directly from the Ontario government portal.