The Oakville Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce our new Chair of the Board of Directors, Lisa Azzuolo, Chief Marketing Officer at Bennett Jones SLP. With nearly three decades of professional services experience, Lisa is a visionary leader known for building high-performing teams.
As Bennett Jones’ Chief Marketing Officer, Lisa spearheads a cutting-edge team of creative and talented professionals across Canada, driving the development and execution of the firm’s marketing and business development strategy. Before joining Bennett Jones, Lisa orchestrated intergraded marking and communications for a financial services company and held senior positions in marketing and client relations with two other prominent Canadian law firms. With her extensive experience and unwavering commitment to excellence, Lisa continues to be a dynamic and impactful leader.
The Oakville Chamber is also pleased to announce their 2023-2024 Board of Directors:
- Immediate Past Chair: Doug Eglington, Chairman, Euro-Line Appliances
- Vice Chair: Marie-Therese Houde, President, See It Forward Consulting Inc.
- Treasurer: John Piper, Owner, Piper Foods/McDonald’s Restaurants
- Corporate Secretary: Orie Niedzviecki, Partner, O’Connor MacLeod Hanna LLP
- Anna Sanchez, Executive Vice President, Metrican Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Jennifer Watson, Managing Partner, Watson Investments
- Mary McPherson, CEO, Oakville Hospital Foundation
- Matthew Rempel, Student Affairs, Sheridan
- Moatassem Moatez, CEO, MYcourier Inc.
- Paul Sadhra, Halton Regional Leader & Manager, Business Centre, Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Philippa Durbin, General Manager, Holiday Inn Oakville Centre