The Oakville Chamber meeting rooms are available for complimentary use by Chamber members who require a professional setting for meetings during normal Chamber business hours (9am- 5pm, Mon-Fri.)Please contact us to inquire about availability at 905-845-6613 or email@example.com.
Meeting Room Guidelines
- The meeting rooms may be used by Chamber members subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Unless preauthorized by Chamber staff, use of the facility is limited to once per month. The Chamber reserves the right to further restrict the use of the facility.
- All groups must check in and out of the facility with a Chamber staff member.
- Use of the rooms must not interfere with the daily work of the Chamber staff.
- No entrance fee may be charged nor may contributions be solicited.
- Smoking and/or use of alcoholic beverages in the meeting rooms are prohibited.
- The Chamber provides water, coffee and tea. If additional food or refreshments are required, it must be provided by a Chamber member. We can provide you with a list of member suppliers. Groups using the rooms must provide all equipment and utensils needed.
- Any additional services performed in the Chamber facility must be performed by a Chamber member unless preauthorized by Chamber staff.
- If additional equipment will be brought in, i.e. camera, projector, etc., the Chamber must be made aware in advance.
- Groups using the room are responsible for setting up and taking down equipment and leaving the room in order. Any rearrangement or reconfiguration of the furniture or equipment must be preauthorized by Chamber staff.
- The meeting room may be used only when a Chamber staff member is present in the facility.
- Meetings must finish 15 minutes before the Chamber closes at 5pm
- A Chamber member must be in attendance during the time the group is in the Chamber’s facility.
- The Chamber is not responsible for articles left in any part of the building.