The Oakville Chamber meeting rooms are available for complimentary use by Chamber members who require a professional setting for meetings during the hours below:
- Monday to Thursday – 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Friday – 9:00am to 3:00pm*
*Please note on Friday’s through July and August the boardroom is available from 9:00am to 12:00pm.Please contact us to inquire about availability at 905-845-6613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Front Meeting Room accommodates 4 guests
- The Back Boardroom accommodates 18 guests (A/V is also available)
Meeting Room Guidelines:
- The meeting rooms may be used by Chamber members subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Unless preauthorized by Chamber staff, use of the facility is limited to once per month. The Chamber reserves the right to further restrict the use of the facility.
- All groups must check in and out of the facility with a Chamber staff member.
- Use of the rooms must not interfere with the daily work of the Chamber staff.
- No entrance fee may be charged nor may contributions be solicited.
- Smoking and/or use of alcoholic beverages in the meeting rooms are prohibited.
- The Chamber provides water, coffee and tea. If additional food or refreshments are required, it must be provided by a Chamber member. We can provide you with a list of member suppliers. Groups using the rooms must provide all equipment and utensils needed.
- If additional equipment will be brought in, i.e. camera, projector, etc., the Chamber must be made aware in advance.
- Groups using the room are responsible for setting up and taking down equipment and leaving the room in order. Any rearrangement or reconfiguration of the furniture or equipment must be preauthorized by Chamber staff.
- The meeting room may be used only when a Chamber staff member is present in the facility.
- The Chamber is not responsible for articles left in any part of the building.
- For the Large Boardroom, use of the projector and screen are included. Please bring your own latop and HDMI adaptor cables and presentation remote.
- PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a booking due to unforeseen circumstances.