- Business After Hours: The premier “after hours” business networking event in Oakville, the Business After Hours normally takes place the second Wednesday of every month and is hosted by a different Chamber member each time. It is free to members and includes complimentary beer, wine, and appetizers. Pre-registration is not required.
- Good Morning Oakville presented by Intelligent Office Oakville: This early morning event offers a prime networking opportunity for members to introduce themselves and their businesses, as well as pitch their product or services at the podium (for a limited number of guests at an additional fee.) It takes normally place every third Wednesday of the month. Building connections is the goal of this monthly function which includes a hot breakfast buffet. Registration is required in advance, or pay the walk-in fee at the door.
- Lunch & Learn: The Oakville Chamber’s Small Business Week Committee organizes several Lunch & Learn workshops throughout the year that focus on business topics such as marketing, social media, networking, and health in the workplace. Pre-registration is required.
- New Member Breakfast: This complimentary breakfast takes place quarterly as an orientation to new members or refresher to current members. Pre-registration is required.
- YPEG Events: The Young Professional & Entrepreneur Group (YPEG) hosts up to three Business Social events and one Speakers Series every year. Members and Non-members are welcome to attend.
- Chairs Dinner: This evening gala takes place in the fall of every year to welcome the new Chair of the Board for the Oakville Chamber of Commerce and celebrate the contribution and leadership of the outgoing Chair. The formal evening includes a networking reception, dinner, silent auction, and prestigious keynote speaker. Partnership opportunities are welcome. Contact Chamber President, Drew Redden at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in learning more.
- BDC Small Business Week™ Small Business Week™ is a Canada-wide program, headed by the Business Development Bank of Canada, that recognizes the important contribution small businesses make to the Canadian economy. Taking place every October, the Oakville Chamber of Commerce hosts a number of events as part of this exciting week, including a kickoff breakfast with an inspiring high profile entrepreneur, a tradeshow, and a lunch and learn. Partnership opportunities are welcome. Contact the Chamber President, Drew Redden at email@example.com if interested in more details.
- Oakville Awards for Business Excellence (OABE’s) This gala event is presented by the Oakville Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Rotary Club of Oakville West to recognize excellence in the business community. Local companies are nominated for awards in the fall; and award recipients are announced at the prestigious gala dinner that takes place early spring. To learn more about the event, visit www.oabe.ca. Partnership opportunities are welcome. Contact Chamber President, firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in learning more.
- Annual Golf Tournament This highly popular golf tournament sells out early, every year, and is attended by leading business professionals of the Oakville community. The event includes dinner, silent auction, live auction, and contest prizes. Partnerships opportunities are welcome. Contact the Chamber President, email@example.com if interested in learning more.