- Business After Hours: “The most popular networking event for Chamber members” Build your network. Gain insights to the right people to help you grow and achieve your business goals. Business After Hours normally takes place the second Wednesday of every month and is hosted by a different Chamber member each time. It is free to members and their guests, and includes complimentary refreshments. No pre-registration required.
- Good Morning Oakville presented by Intelligent Office Oakville: A structured networking event to kick-off your day! Good Morning Oakville provides the perfect forum for members to meet, exhcange ideas and make important connections. Members have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their businesses, as well as pitch their product or services at the podium (for a limited number of guests at an additional fee.) It takes normally place every third Wednesday of the month. Building connections is the goal of this monthly function which includes a hot breakfast buffet. Registration is required in advance, or pay the walk-in fee at the door.
- Chair’s Dinner: This evening gala takes place in the fall of every year to welcome the new Chair of the Board for the Oakville Chamber of Commerce and celebrate the contribution and leadership of the outgoing Chair. The formal evening includes a networking reception, dinner, and prestigious keynote speaker. Partnership opportunities are welcome.
- BDC Small Business Week™ is a Canada-wide program, headed by the Business Development Bank of Canada, that recognizes the important contribution small businesses make to the Canadian economy. Taking place every October, the Oakville Chamber of Commerce hosts a number of events as part of this exciting week, including a kickoff breakfast, bootcamp sessions, and a tradeshow!
- Oakville Awards for Business Excellence (OABE’s) This gala event is presented by the Oakville Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Rotary Club of Oakville West to recognize excellence in the business community. Local companies are nominated for awards in the fall; and award recipients are announced at the prestigious gala dinner that takes place early spring. To learn more about the event, visit www.oabe.ca.
- Annual Golf Tournament This highly popular golf tournament sells out early, every year, and is attended by leading business professionals of the Oakville community. The event includes dinner, silent auction, live auction, and contest prizes.
- Members of the Chamber Podcast: Members of the Chamber is a podcast where each episode we sit down with one member of our Chamber community and have a conversation. A conversation about their individual entrepreneur or professional journey, their job and how they ended up where they are today. Presented by Piper Foods Inc./McDonald’s Restaurants. Listen here, on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and other major platforms. Episodes are released each Wednesday.
- Live Stream Lunch: Tune in to Facebook Live during your lunch hour to learn from industry experts on important topics that can help your business grow. From technology and marketing to professional and team development sessions, Chamber members will have access to online seminars that will help you in your everyday life as a professional or business owner. Watch our past Live Stream Lunch videos. Interested in sharing your expertise for a Live Stream Lunch? Contact Becky Schaub at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.845.6613 x 211.
- Power Hour: Nourish your network and power your business, meet with like minded members to discuss fresh ideas needed to overcome the challenges of running a business. Because in the digital age, there’s just no substitute for actual face time. Power Hour is hosted from noon to 1pm at the Oakville Chamber on a monthly basis. A light lunch is provided. This series is exclusive to Oakville Chamber members only. .