The Voice of Canadian Business
Since 1925, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce has connected businesses of all sizes, from all sectors and from all regions of the country to advocate for public policies that will foster a strong, competitive economic environment that benefits businesses, communities and families across Canada.
With a network of over 450 chambers of commerce and boards of trade, representing 200,000 businesses of all sizes in all sectors of the economy and in all regions, we are the largest business association in Canada, and the country’s most influential. The primary and vital connection between business and the federal government, our views are sought after and respected by government, business leaders and the media thanks to our well-researched reports, analyses, position papers and policy resolutions that reflect a broad business perspective.
- 50 Years of Cutting and Pasting: Modernizing Canada’s Tax System
- A Competitive Transition: How smarter climate policy can help Canada lead the way to a low carbon economy
- Crystal ball Report – The Accelerating Pace of Change: Business and Policy Outlook for 2019
- Data for Good: The $32-billion Boost
- Death By 130,000 Cuts: Improving Canada’s Regulatory Competitivenes
- Skills for an Automated Future